The ThinkPad Ultra Docking Station provides the best docking experience for large enterprise ThinkPad customers. The innovative side connector, designed exclusively for ThinkPad notebooks, provides a driver-free way to connect conveniently and securely to a range of USB accessories and external displays. Its rapid charging support and mirrored power button make it easy to unlock and go.
The ThinkPad Ultra Docking Station is built for today's demanding office work, too, delivering 10 Gbps data transfer through four USB 3.1 ports. Connect up to three UHD displays for maximum productivity gains. Designed for enterprise environments, ThinkPad Ultra Docking Stations support PXE book, wake on LAN, and MAC address pass-through, simplifying asset management for IT managers. Painstakingly designed and extensively tested, ThinkPad Ultra Docks provide seamless docking in a minimized form factor.
- Enterprise-class universal docking for 2018 and newer T, L and X Series ThinkPad notebooks
- Innovative side connector minimizes desk space
- Intel vPro, PXE boot, Wake-on LAN, and MAC address pass-through
- Supports ThinkPad RapidCharge
- Mirrored power button and mechanical unlock
- Optional master key lock
- Depending on many factors such as the processing capability of the host and peripheral devices, file attributes, and other factors related to system configuration and operating environments, the actual data transfer rate will be slower than 5 Gbit/s on USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) connectors, slower than 10 Gbit/s on USB 3.1 Gen 2 connectors, and slower than 20Gbit/s on USB 3.2 connectors.