The Honeywell Second Generation RTH9585WF1004 Wi-Fi Smart Color Thermostat is designed to fit the individual. The creation of a custom schedule will satisfy comfort needs while optimizing energy savings. Smart Response Learning eliminates the guessing work out of programming by allowing the Wi-Fi Smart Color Thermostat to learn preferred heating and cooling cycle times. This feature ensures the correct temperature right when it's required. The inclusion of a customizable color touchscreen display will invite owners to create their own unique look when matching their home's surrounding decor. The Honeywell Total Connect Comfort App provides immediate and convenient access via smartphone, tablet or computer. This level of access and customization ensures the ultimate in peace of mind as owners will have complete control regardless of setting. Intelligent Alerts add even more layers of versatility by informing homeowners when air filters and humidifier pads require changing. The Honeywell RTH9585WF1004 Wi-Fi Smart Color Programmable Thermostat offers the best of both worlds in performance and versatility by utilizing Amazon Alexa and a selection of Smart/Intelligent Features.
- Wi-Fi enabled - control from anywhere: Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Full-color, bright and customizable screen/match with surround decor
- Smart response technology allows for precision temperature control
- Automatic energy-saving settings that fit your life
- Daily weather forecast on-screen, 5 day forecast on app
- Access via app backed by Honeywell's dependable network
- Help on demand - onscreen help button answers questions as you go
- Auto alerts ensure on-time filter changes; know about extreme temperatures
- Auto-updates for daylight savings; adjusts for 12/24-hour and multi-language needs
- Peace of mind - control energy use, ensures safe temps for pets, or keeps tabs away from home
- Quick schedule changes - update your settings for temporary holds or vacations; restore everyday settings in a snap
- Optional password protection allows only designated users to access the security settings and locking options.
- ENERGY STAR Certified
- Compatible with heating, cooling and heat pumps
- Does not work with heat pumps with electric baseboard heat (120-240 volts)
- System must contain a c-wire.