Dell P2722H 27" Full HD LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - Black, Silver - 27" Class - In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology - 1920 x 1080 - 16.7 Million Colors - 300 Nit Typical - 5 ms - 60 Hz Refresh Rate - HDMI
A better view from anywhere:
- Comfort without sacrificing color: Optimize eye comfort with ComfortViewPlusi, an always-on, built-in screen that reduces potentially harmful blue light emissions while delivering excellent color accuracy.
- Color consistency comes standard: See consistent, vibrant colors across a wide viewing angle enabled by In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology. With 99% sRGB coverage, you get precise colors right out of the box.
- Sleek, stylish and organized: Hide cords in the monitor riser to keep things organized. This sleek monitor has a three-sided ultrathin bezel, small base and an improved, easy-to-use cable management system.
- Comfort is key: Tilt, swivel, pivot and adjust the height of your monitor (150mm height adjustment range) for extra comfort during work.
- Designed with you in mind: Navigate the menu and adjust screen settings with the easy-to-use joystick control. Snap on the optional Dell Slim Soundbar (SB521A) and elevate your listening experience.
Connect to productivity:
- Extensive connectivity: Easily connect to a variety of devices with extensive connectivity ports, including DisplayPort, HDMI, VGA and 4x SuperSpeed USB 5Gbps.
- Quick-access ports: Easily share and deliver content via quick-access ports conveniently placed at the front of the display.
- Expand your efficiency: The three-sided ultrathin bezel design lets you enjoy an uninterrupted view of your content across multiple monitors. Furthermore, you can boost your productivity by up to 21% with a dual monitor setup.i
Dell Display Manager:
- Productive at every level: Easy Arrange allows you to easily tile multiple applications across one or more screens with 38 pre-set window partitions and the ability to personalize up to five windows, giving you improved multitasking abilities.
- Seamless transitions: The auto-restore feature remembers where you left off, so applications will go back to where you left them, even after you’ve unplugged.
- The key to convenience: Shortcut keys can save you even more time, letting you easily configure your display management settings so you can get to work faster.
- More ways to manage: Asset management reports allow IT managers to quickly capture and track monitor information as well as configure multiple monitors at once through a single setup.
Green thinking: for today and tomorrow:
- Environmental standards: This monitor meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards such as EnergyStar®, EPEAT® Goldi and TCO Certified Edge Displays.